Denver’s patio scene basically goes year round due to our 300 plus days of sunshine a year. So it’s safe to say, we take are patios, and definitely our cocktails, seriously. With Labor Day weekend approaching, I thought I would do a round up of my top 5 favorite patios for cocktails in Denver.
1. El Five– This new spot is great for fancy cocktails and the best city and mountain views west of the city. I personally love their custom gin and tonic menu.
2. The Art Hotel– Favorite happy hour rooftop patio after taking in the art at the Denver Art Museum.
3. The Populist– A great local gem in the RiNo art district for dinner and drinks. Very gluten free friendly.
4. Bistro Vendome– Favorite brunch patio for champagne & cocktails.
5. The Wayward- This brand new restaurant is in the former Zengo spot, which is a killer patio overlooking Riverfront park. And their food and drinks are superb.