Tis the season for giving, drinking, eating, wearing too many sparkles, and having one too many cocktails with dear friends. For this holiday season, I have rounded up my favorite local goodies from some of the best boutiques and stores in Denver, Colorado. If you live here in Denver, pop into one of these stores and pick up some great local gifts for your favorite humans. If you are elsewhere, call these stores or use their websites to order some truly unique gifts this holiday season. This year’ gift guide is a mixture of goods for your cocktail enthusiast, (from bitters to whiskey rocks) for your green beauty enthusiast, (organic mascara and organic lip balm) and for your busy friends and mama friends that deserve a good rest. (charcoal eye pillow and relaxing spruce candle)
See details below for where to get these items. And thanks for supporting our Denver entrepreneurs, makers and community.
1. Whiskey Rocks by Sqarp at Hazel and Dewey.
2. Pine Syrup by Dram at Dram Apothecary.
3. Blue Spruce Cedar Wood Candle by Mountain Haus at Alpine Modern.
4. Tiny Bar Earrings by Gem & Blue at Goldyn.
5. Charcoal Eye Mask by Binchotan at Base Coat Nail Salon.
6. Organic Mascara by w3ll people at Aillea Beauty.
7. Bottle Opener by Owen & Fred at Svper Ordinary.
8. Cocktail Bitters by Cocktail Punk Bitters at The Proper Pour.
9. Vintage Style Cocktail Shaker by Dram at Dram Apothecary.
10. Heart Spice Measuring Spoons by Beehive Handmade at Hazel and Dewey.
11. Organic Lip Balm by Henne Organics at Goldyn.
12. Squalane Face Oil by Indie Lee at Aillea Beauty.