Favorite 5: Cocktail Sippin' Patios in Denver
Denver's patio scene basically goes year round due to our 300 plus days of sunshine a year. So it's safe to say, we take are patios, and definitely our cocktails, seriously. With Labor Day weekend approaching, I thought I would do a round up of my top 5 favorite patios for cocktails in Denver.
1. El Five- This new spot is great for fancy cocktails and the best city and mountain views west of the city. I personally love their custom gin and tonic menu.
2. The Art Hotel- Favorite happy hour rooftop patio after taking in the art at the Denver Art Museum.
3. The Populist- A great local gem in the RiNo art district for dinner and drinks. Very gluten free friendly.
4. Bistro Vendome- Favorite brunch patio for champagne & cocktails.
5. The Wayward- This brand new restaurant is in the former Zengo spot, which is a killer patio overlooking Riverfront park. And their food and drinks are superb.
Founded by Denver-based artist Laura Krudener, Among the Colors is a lifestyle and community project focused on bringing color and creativity into your life. Featuring original content, collaborations with artists and makers, and guides to inspired living, Among the Colors offers passion and thoughtfulness to help enrich and inspire the art of everyday life. Through artist interviews, fashion profiles on creative women, and food and wellness guides, Among the Colors will curate a Contemporary Bohemian style authentic to it’s roots in Denver, Colorado.